Where can I find a list of indoor Google Maps availability?
We have over 10,000 locations available around the world. Please visit the partner list for a list of selected locations.
What does it mean to be a partner with indoor Google Maps?
Google Maps Indoor partners can include their floor plans and labeled layouts of their venues in Google Maps for desktop and mobile. Visitors can see indoor maps on their mobile devices to conveniently find points of interest in supported venues.
How are indoor Google Maps useful?Indoor Google Maps create a more convenient and enjoyable visitor experience.
- Visitors can access a building’s floor plan when indoor maps are available.
- For buildings with multiple floors, visitors can switch between floors to see the respective layouts.
- The ‘blue dot’ icon in the My Location feature, much like a “You are Here” sticker, is available for indoor maps and is accurate within several meters.
- Floor plan labels help visitors easily find different stores within shopping malls, departments within retail stores, gates within airports, as well as ATMs and restrooms.
- Visitors can spend more time enjoying their experience, discover new points of interests, and avoid time spent searching for building directories.
How do visitors start using indoor Google Maps?
Desktop users can simply visit the location on the map using http://maps.google.com and your venue’s indoor plans will be displayed at supported venues.Visitors can get the current Google Maps application by visiting the Google Play Store or go to:
- Android App: http://maps.google.com/android
- iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/google-maps/id585027354
How often are the maps updated?
Indoor maps are updated regularly in partnership with the property owners and their authorized representatives.